Remote Teaching & Recording Equipment Check-Out/In Procedure
For the list of remote teaching & recording equipment available for check-out, visit the Remote Teaching & Recording Equipment Page.
- Browse/search our inventory on Populi (you must be signed in).
- Determine the A/V needed and submit an iTicket to the help desk requesting check out
- Detail in the request what equipment you need, what you need it for, and when/how long you need it
- Pick up equipment from the Help Desk cubicle in the front office of the Main Lab when instructed
- To extend your loan contact a Help Desk Tech via iTicket and request a check-out renewal.
- Check-out durations can be requested in day, week, month, semester and yearly increments. Justification and approval are needed for durations longer than 1 week.
- Items cannot be checked-out to patrons that have overdue items or fees. Once all items have been returned and fees resolved, patrons can once again check-out items as normal.
- Hardware items CANNOT be removed from Help Desk cubicle without express permission of IT staff *
- Please return equipment directly to the Help Desk technician on duty (unless other arrangements have been made).
- NOTE: Simply placing items in cubicle drawers while technician is not available may result in late notices and fines if the technician is unaware that the items have been returned. If you must return the item to the empty cubicle, be sure to notify the technician in some way.
- To avoid late notices/fines, return item within designated check out period and in good condition.
- Items must be checked in before they can be loaned to someone else.
- Items may not be passed on to others that have not individually checked them out without express permission or instruction from IT staff. *