Migrate your contacts from your MLML account to your SJSU account
If you don't have any contacts stored in your MLML Google account, you can skip this step.
How do I know when I'm done migrating my contacts?
You exported your MLML contacts and uploaded them to your SJSU account.
Follow the directions below to complete this process:
- Navigate to contacts.google.com and login to your MLML account
- If you don't have any contacts stored in this account, then you can skip this step and proceed to step 5.
- On the left sidebar, click Export
- Select the contacts you want to include, and click Export.
- Your contacts will be downloaded as a .csv file.
- Switch to your SJSU account in contacts.google.com.
- Click Import.
- Select the .csv file that you just downloaded and click Import.
View the Google support webpage for more documentation about transferring contacts.