How to install ArcGIS
Please submit an iTicket requesting ArcGIS installer.
Once you have received the installer, download it and click run to begin installation.
- Select destination folder - either default or browse & choose a different folder
- This will initiate the extraction of the installation files.
- Once the files are extracted check the box at the bottom of the screen to open installation files.
- Click Close.
- The installation will commence.
- Accept the master agreement > Next.
- Choose your installation method preference
- Complete - all apps and features installed (best for basic/intermediate arcgis users)
- Custom - you hand pick which apps and features you'd like to install (best for advanced users)
- Click Next.
- Select designation folder - either default or browse & choose a different folder
- This will occur twice in a row: once for installation files, the other for python files
- Check or uncheck the "participate in Esri User Experience Improvement program" based on your preference.
- Click Install.
- Allow the installation process to complete and click Finish.
- The ArcGIS Administrator Wizard will likely automatically open.
- Select Advanced (ArcInfo) Concurrent Use.
- Under License Manager, select that you'll define one later with ArcGIS Administrator.
- Now ArcGIS should be installed.
- Follow the instructions for concurrent/single-use licensing here.
- Note: The ArcGIS Administrator may open automatically after installation complete. Keep it open and follow instructions for licensing.