How to Register/Update an ArcGIS 10.x Single Use License
Update Single Use License:
- Submit an IT Help Desk ticket to request a Single Use license.
- Once you receive your license number, go to the ArcGIS Desktop Student Trial page.
- Create an ESRI Account or Sign in in using your ESRI Account.
- On the Activate your ArcGIS for Desktop 10 Authorization Number page, enter the EVAXXXXXXXXX number and click Activate ArcGIS.
- If ArcGIS is already installed on your computer, do not select a version to download.
Right-click ArcGIS Administrator (Start > All Programs > ArcGIS > ArcGIS Administrator) and select Run as Administrator.
- Choose Desktop > Advanced (ArcInfo) Single Use and click Authorize Now.
- Select "I have installed my software and need to authorize it.", click next.
- Select "Authorize with Esri now using the Internet.", click next.
- Enter all of your personal information and the Authorization number.
- Click Finish.
Also see this Activation Guide and this Authorization Guide if you have trouble.