License SPSS v.25 (PASW Statistics) Windows and Mac OS
- After selecting to start the Licensing Authorization Wizard, a Licensing window should pop up with two different options of licensing your product.
- Click Next
- Select “Authorization Code” (first option) → Next
- Enter the License Code provided to you from IT → Next
- Select Finish. You have now successfully installed and licensed your SPSS v.25 software.
If for some reason the licensing window does not begin after installation (or if you need to do it later), you can also license by accessing IBM SPSS Statistics 25 License Authorization Wizard from your Windows start menu or from the Applications folder in Finder on the Mac.
- Start the IBM SPSS License Authorization Wizard:
- In the search bar of your Start menu, type in IBM SPSS Statistics.
- Right click on the IBM SPSS Statistics 25 License Authorization Wizard application.
- Select Run As Administrator (make sure you are logged into a user account with full Administrator access rights).
- The License Authorization Wizard should then Launch.
- In your Applications folder, you should see either an IBM folder or an SPSS folder. Open that folder.
- Inside that folder should be a folder called SPSS or Statistics 25 or even SPSS 25 (or less if you have an earlier version). Open that folder.
- You may have one or more empty folders after that. Simply open each folder in succession until you find a non-empty folder.
- You should eventually see an application called License Authorization Wizard. Double-click that program.
- The License Authorization Wizard should then launch.
- Follow licensing the steps above to complete your process.