How to Start an "ad-hoc conference call"
Initiating an "ad-hoc conference call"
- Place your call to the first participant in the conference call.
- To add someone to the conference call, while on the active call, press the Conference button:
- Your call will be placed on hold.
- Dial the number or extension you wish to add to the call (or select the listing from your directory or call history).
- Press the Conference button again at any time to rejoin the other call.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each participant. You can have a total of 4 participants.
Drop someone from a conference call?
- While in a conference, press Show Details on your screen.
- Select the caller you wish to drop from the call, and then press Remove.
To terminate the call do one of the following:
- Place the handset in the cradle.
- Press one of the following keys that: headset, speaker, or the "End Call" button.