SJSU Services Introduction
State and Research Foundation employees are assigned a 9-digit SJSU ID that can be used to access a variety of optional and required services. It's important to setup your account once you receive your 9-digit SJSU ID because you are required to check your @sjsu.edu email address periodically. Your @sjsu.edu email address is separate from your @mlml.calstate.edu email address.
Unless otherwise specified, you need to use your 9-digit SJSU ID to login to the following services.
SJSU ID and Password Info:
- Retrieve your SJSU ID
- Set or reset your SJSU password
- NOTE: Your password will expire when it is 180 days old. If you suddenly cannot login, the first thing you should try is resetting your password.
- SJSU Gmail Required (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Don't want to check two email addresses? Forward your SJSU Gmail to your MLML Gmail account
- Spartan Store - Significantly reduced software prices for staff and faculty.
- Adobe Software - Free for state employees.
- Skillport - Free(!!!) online courses in a variety of subjects, including IT certifications.
- iSupport (SJSU's Help Desk)
- Login with your SJSU email address (email@example.com) as your username and the password you use with your 9-digit SJSU ID.