How to Use the Meeting Owl Pro
The Meeting Owl Pro is a 360degree camera/microphone for video conferencing and remote instruction, it may be used with any classroom or personal computer, and is available for checkout at the IT Help Desk.
How to Use the Meeting Owl Pro:
- Plug USB and power cables into the Bottom of the Meeting Owl. Power on by pressing and holding the power button located on the back of the Owl.
- Place Owl on tabletop in center of meeting. The camera will automatically track the person actively speaking.
- Plug USB cable into the computer being used. In larger rooms like the Think Tank, a USB-A to USB-C adaptor will be necessary to connect the Meeting Owl to the TV and Mac Mini.
- Launch Zoom or other conferencing platform and select Meeting Owl for Video and Microphone.
- Start your meeting.
- Further setup tips can be found here.